What is the Flamante Sans font?
Flamante Sans is a group of eight corporate typographies of geometric construction, without serifs and neo-grotesque style, are fonts with an excellent readability for titles, short texts or for use in signage. The group of fonts is made up of 4 weights: Light, Book, Medium & Bold plus their respective italics.
This initial development of Flamante Sans typography has been the basis for the drawing of the “Flamante family” fonts composed of 5 styles (Sans, Serif, SemiSlab, Round & Stencil) making a total of 40 fonts that are perfect corporate use, advertising or editorial titles or signage of public spaces for example. They include the Bitcoin symbol. More…
Swiss-style fonts built on a 4 ◊ 6 building grid, formed with 144 x 119 units (Medium version), two digits taken from the fibonacci and Perrin sequences, these measures define the width and height of the vertical and horizontal antlers and the overall proportion of the font.
The metrics and kerning have been carefully set up for fluent reading in paragraph texts.
– OpenType Features: Standard Ligatures, Additional languages, All Alternates, Alternate Annotation Forms, Superscript, Kerning, Superiors, Capital Spacing, Localized Forms, Superior letters, Discretionary Ligatures, Subscript, Fractions, Slashed Zero, Inferiors, Extended Fractions, Scientific Inferiors, Ordinals, Denominators, Oldstyle Figures, Numerators, Historical Forms, Historical Ligatures.
They include the Bitcoin symbol.
– 500 glyphs. Latin Extended-A ï OTF & TTF
Flamante Sans Font families
The Flamante Sans includes the following font families:
- Flamante Sans Light
- Flamante Sans Light Italic
- Flamante Sans Book
- Flamante Sans Book Italic
- Flamante Sans Medium
- Flamante Sans Medium Italic
- Flamante Sans Bold
- Flamante Sans Bold Italic
Flamante Sans Preview
Here is a preview of how Flamante Sans will look. For more previews using your own text as an example, click here.